What is CBD Massage?
CBD massage is a traditional massage that incorporates cannabidiol (CBD) oil or cream.
CBD massage combines the health benefits of CBD with the help of body massage and offers a holistic treatment to your body and soul.
In recent years, the use of CBD oil has increased in popularity due to its potential health benefits, especially in the realm of massage therapy.
If you are considering trying CBD therapy, it is good to know all about CBD oil, CBD massage, and its benefits.
CBD Oil is the natural oil extracted from the flowers, leaves, and stems of the cannabis plant. It contains a non-psychoactive cannabinoid called cannabidiol (CBD), which is widely used as a therapeutic agent. CBD oil can be used orally or applied topically to the skin and brings many benefits such as reducing pain, inflammation, and anxiety and promoting relaxation.
During the CBD massage, the therapist will use CBD-infused massage oil or cream, which contains a certain concentration of CBD extract, along with other ingredients such as carrier oils or essential oils, depending on the product.
There are many different types of CBD Oil, and in Yukie Naturi Salon and SPA, we use high-quality oil extracted using a CO2 extraction method and tested for the result.
Benefits of CBD Massage
CBD massage may provide several physical benefits, including:
- Reduced pain and inflammation: CBD massage oil is considered an analgesic, and together with the massage can help reduce the pain and brings relief to sore or achy muscles. It can also speed up the healing process and reduce chronic pain caused by injury. Also, it can help to reduce bruising and muscle fatigue because of its calming ingredient and calming effect.
- Improved skin health: CBD is an antioxidant and protects the skin from harmful environmental influences. Applied during the CBD massage, the oil moisturizes skin and reduces the appearance of dry or irritated skin, and promotes overall skin health.
- Enhanced relaxation: A combination of massage movement and the benefits of CBD oil may enhance the overall relaxing experience and provide a sense of calmness and tranquility.
There is also a couple of mental benefits of CBD massage, including:
- Reduced anxiety and stress: CBD massage helps with reducing muscle tension and pain, which contribute to feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Improved sleep: Relax and calm is the main precondition for quality sleep, and any CBD massage brings the body into a state of relaxation and calmness.
- Enhanced mood: CBD massage oil has antidepressant effects that may help improve mood, while massage reduces the levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the body and increase serotonin and dopamine levels.
- Improved cognitive function: CBD massage increases blood flow to the brain and with the positive effect of the CBD massage oil on the brain, may help improve cognitive function, such as attention, memory, and learning
How Does CBD Massage Work?
Preparation for CBD massage
Before CBD massage you can do a few things to prepare yourself and to have the best massage experience. First of all, you need to talk with your doctor about medical conditions or concerns to be sure that is safe for you. Try to avoid eating heavy food before the massage if you want to feel comfortable during the treatment. Before massage communicate with your therapist about areas in that you want to be threatened and about any areas of concern or discomfort, you want to avoid. It is also very important to discuss any allergies or sensitivities to CBD or other products.
CBD massage starts with chosen CBD oil or lotion application to your skin. After that, the therapist will begin with the treatment, using a different kind of movement to work on your muscles and help you relax. The specific techniques and areas worked on during the massage will depend on your individual needs and preferences. The CBD oil will increase the therapeutic effects of the massage.
If you want to prolong the positive effect of CBD massage, you can follow some aftercare tips. First, you should drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated and flush out toxins. It’s also a recommendation to avoid taking a shower after a massage because this can wash away the CBD oil and reduce its effectiveness. Try to avoid any activities after massage and allow your body to rest and relax. If you want to experience all benefits of CBD massage continue with the treatments.
Who Can Benefit the Most From CBD Massage?
As with any other massage, CBD can benefit many people, but some may benefit more than others.
People with chronic pain because CBD massage can help to reduce pain and has natural anti-inflammatory effects on the body.
Athletes can benefit from CBD massage due to its ability to help with muscle recovery and improve flexibility, and range of motion, and relax the tension of sore muscles. It helps a lot with pain relief caused by sports injuries.
Individuals with anxiety or stress because CBD is widely recognized as anti-stress therapy.
People with skin problems. CBD has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and helps a lot in skin conditions such as acne, eczema, or psoriasis. It helps moisturize dry skin too.
Individuals seeking overall wellness can feel the advantages of CBD massage as a way to improve overall health and become part of a regular self-care routine.
The Potential Side Effect of CBD Massage
CBD massage is generally considered safe, but there is some potential side effect for some people. Some people can experience skin irritation, dehydration, drowsiness, or sleepiness. You can avoid all of these if you discuss them with a therapist before massage treatment, and explain your health condition in detail. It is very important to discuss the medication you use to avoid the interaction of CBD with medicaments.
Costs of CBD Massage
The cost of a CBD massage can vary depending on several factors, such as the location, massage duration, and the therapist’s experience and qualifications. Generally, this massage includes the cost of used CBD oil or other CBD products during the treatment. You should check with your insurance provider to see if massage therapy is covered and if there are any restrictions or requirements.
At our Yukie Naturi Salon and Spa, we have a unique price offer:
- 50min only $140, and
- 80min for $180.
Schedule your CBD treatment today.
CBD massage offers a natural and holistic approach to wellness and relaxation that can help to relieve pain, reduce stress, and improve blood pressure and overall well-being.
With its wellness benefits, many health benefits, and increasing popularity, CBD is worth considering as a part of a self-care routine for those looking to enhance their physical and mental health.
Yukie Natori New York Spa believes in a holistic approach to the body and offers you a combination of beauty and spa treatment. You can also choose deep tissue massage with CBD products such as CBD lotion, CBD cream, or CBD-infused oils.
During deep tissue massage or any regular massage with CBD oil, we use the highest quality CBD.
Be free to schedule an appointment online with our massage therapist today.